Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Mahi-Mahi fillet (8 ounces)
- Extra virgin olive oil (3 teaspoons)
- Lemon juice (3 teaspoons)
- Coarse back pepper (1teaspoon)/li>
- Kosher salt (½ teaspoon)/li>
- Granulated garlic (½ teaspoon)/li>
- Pineapple, diced ½ inch (¼ cup)/li>
- Papayas, diced ½ inch (¼ cup)/li>
- Mango,diced ½ inch (¼ cup)/li>
- Watermelon, diced ½ inch (¼ cup)/li>
- Grilled whole white corn (½ cup)
- Cucumber, peeled & diced ½ inch (¼ cup)
- Avocado, peeled & diced ½ inch (¼ cup)
- Coconut meat (4 teaspoons)
- Mint leaf, chopped (3 teaspoons)
In a small bowl combine the grilled corn, pineapple, papayas, mango, watermelon, cucumber, avocado, lemon juice, coconut, and the mint. Mix well and cover with plastic. Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
Rub the Mahi with black pepper, kosher salt and granulated garlic on all sides, then put aside on a plate.
Preheat the skillet to medium high, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, then add the Mahi and let it cook for 5 minutes with the lid on. Flip to the other side and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Remove to a plate, add fruit cocktail and enjoy.